Spesifikasi JBL PRX-815XLF 15” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer
JBL PRX-815XLF 15” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer
15” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX815XLF is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLF delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
The PRX815XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/ sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLF performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight, ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs.
Due to their rugged construction, they are perfect for AV rental inventories. With the integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization. PRX800 subwoofers feature a standard M20 threaded pole cup that can accept most modern subwoofer-mounted speaker poles.
The PRX815XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints.
All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- System Type Self Powered 15” subwoofer
- Maximum SPL Output 131 dB peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB) 36 Hz - 98 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 40 Hz – 87 Hz
- Inputs Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors
- Input Impedance 20K Ohms (balanced)
- Signal Indicators Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting Signal: Green LED indicates signal presentPower: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input) dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- System Low Pass 80 Hz DSP
- Loop out Crossover Frequency 80 Hz Digital 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley Filter
- Design Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating 1500W
- AC power input 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
- Enclosure Rectangular, 18 mm, birch-poplar mix
- Transport 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
- Finish Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm (21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
- Net Weight 26.3 kg (58.0 lb)
- Gross Weight 30.3 kg (66.8 lb)
- Mic Inputs 2
- Phantom Power No
- EQ 8-band parametric EQ
- Effects 25 parametric EQ's and speaker delay
- Outputs 1 x XLR (mix out)