Spesifikasi Mipro ACT-311B/ACT-32H Wireless Microphone
Mipro ACT-311B/ACT-32H Wireless Microphone
- EIA standard 1/2U metal rack-mountable receiver.
- Stable PLL circuit. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 112 preset channels under 10 groups. Up to 8 channels in group 11 can be saved and recalled within 961 user-defined frequencies.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Advanced diversity technology for optimum reception range reduces signal dropouts and the “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuits prevent noise interference.
- Backlit LCD is lit in green indicates the receiver is in working mode when it detects an incoming signal or buttons are touched. The display dims automatically when the receiver is idle for about 10 seconds.
- Balanced XLR / unbalanced 1/4 " audio output jack, output level switch and DC input are on the rear panel. One mixed-output switch is available for dual-channel receivers.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level.
- Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Receiver provides bias for booster where MIPRO antenna systems can be added for extended receiving range and stability.
- DC input jack accepts 12~15V power supply.
The Mipro ACT-32H handheld wireless microphone transmitter has a cardioid condenser pick-up.
- Robust, lightweight plastic housing.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Premium condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstand maximum SPL.
- Reversible end-cap allows power on/off switch being locked to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and status.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Patented “built-in” antenna design.
- Interchangeable coloured rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides more than 16 hours of operation from 2 AA batteries (depending on the battery quality).
The Mipro ACT-311B / ACT-32H wireless microphone system comprises of one ACT-311B single channel UHF radio mic receiver and one ACT-32H hand held wireless microphone transmitter.
The system operates in the 24MHz transmission band (from 606 to 630MHz), channel 38, 39 & 40 or 2MHz bandwidth (from 863 to 865MHz), Channel 70. Up to 16 compatible systems per band.
Automatic Channel Targeting (ACT) feature makes system set up extremely simple by matching and synchronising transmitters and receiver at the press of a button.
UHF 480 – 934 MHz
112 preset channels.
Group 1-6: 8 compatible channels in each group.
Group 7-10: 16 compatible channels in each group.
Group 11: Up to 8 channels can be saved & recalled. 961 user-defined frequencies in group 11.
Rear Panel. Detachable.
≦ ±0.005% (-10 - +60℃)
10 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB
> 106 dB(A)
< 0.5% @ 1 kHz
50 Hz – 18 kHz, with high pass filter
"PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit
Audio Output Adjustment
Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
Max. Output Level
Balanced: +16 dBV / 0 dBV ; Unbalanced: +10 dBV / 0 dBV
12 – 15 V DC, 1A
Dimensions (W × H × D)
210 × 44 × 180 mm / 8.3 x 1.7 x 7.1 "
Approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs
Hand Held Transmitter Specification
UHF 480 – 934 MHz
RF Output Power
10mW / 30mW (switchable)
< -55 dBc
Group, Channel, Battery status & error codes
140 dB SPL
2 AA alkaline
Min. 12 hours (Low Power)
Approx. 92 mA
Dimensions (Ø × L)
51 × 234 mm / 2 × 9.2 "
Approx. 251 g / 8.9 oz