Spesifikasi Martin DCX1AE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
Martin DCX1AE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
The Sitka Spruce/HPL body of the DCX1AE gives a pure, bold and great sounding Martin tone with a quality natural finish, offering a perfect balance of resonant tone and affordability. HPL is an engineered material designed specifically for the task; it makes the guitar extremely durable and resistant to humidity, more so than solid wood. The spruce top gives the guitar extra resonance. A classic natural finish provides the DCX1AE with the famous Dreadnought look. The cutaway from the 14th fret means you can reach notes usually inaccessible on a standard dreadnought body, allowing you a greater tonal range and a unique new option for playing.
Birch Neck with Richlite Fingerboard
Martin's logo emblazoned across the Rosewood HPL headstock lets you know this guitar is serious about its tone, and it oozes premium class and quality. The neck is made from a smooth, hand rubbed Rust Birch laminate with a light brown finish, and the fingerboard utilises FSC© Certified Richlite simulating top of the range ebony fretboards in their sound, playability and great looks. Bright white inlays mean you'll never lose your way around the neck of the DCX1AE.
Fishman Sonitone Preamp
Polished chrome tuners finish off the gorgeous, traditional look of the guitar, and strings sit in a white corian nut. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone, allowing you the perfect control over your sound on stage.
Features & Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Model: DCX1AE
- Body Size: Dreadnought D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: N/A
- Back Material: HPL
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Side Material: HPL
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Brace Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: FCS© Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
Neck & Fretboard
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material: FSC© Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width (Nut): 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Width (12th Fret): 2 1/8"
- Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Heelcap: Black
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Strings: SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light
- Number of Strings: 6
- Knob: Small
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Label: Black Foil Label