Spesifikasi Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 USB Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 USB Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
The Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen is an 8-input, 6-output audio interface for analog audio enthusiasts. Don’t let its compact size fool you—the Scarlett 8i6 lets you keep your whole studio connected so you can quickly capture your creativity whenever inspiration strikes. Compliment your collection of analog audio equipment with an array of powerful creative software bundled with the Scarlett 8i6.
THE CENTER OF YOUR STUDIO
Equipped with two console-grade preamps, the new Scarlett 8i6 delivers pristine sound. Capture bright, open vocal or acoustic instrument recordings with the optional Air setting, based on the original Focusrite ISA preamp.
Record guitars and basses using two high-headroom instrument inputs on the front panel. Four additional fixed-line inputs allow you to record synthesizers, drum machines and more. With six total line-level inputs, you can leave everything in your studio connected so you never have to waste time swapping out instrument cables to experiment with different ideas.
The new Scarlett 8i6 is equipped with state-of-the-art 24-bit/192 kHz digital audio converters for the highest possible sound quality while recording and mixing.
Quickly A/B mixes on multiple systems using six balanced line-level outputs—from far field monitors, to near fields, to mono mix cubes! Or, connect the Scarlett 8i6 to your favorite outboard gear for analog signal processing.
Use the pair of virtual loopback inputs to create custom stereo monitor feeds for musicians. Two headphone outputs with built-in amplifiers let you dial in separate mixes—perfect for recording multiple musicians at the same time.
Organic instruments are objectively awesome, but creative software can help take your analog recordings to new heights. That’s why the Scarlett 8i6 comes bundled with a massive collection of instruments, effects, and creative tools to help you make the most out of your music.
Start recording quickly with two popular digital audio workstations (DAWs): Ableton Live Lite or Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Both are packed with powerful editing tools and for tine-tuning your performance.
Produce professional-sounding tracks with your choice of XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments. Tap into an endless source of inspiration with a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription, where you can access millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, loops, presets and more.
Put the finishing touches on your track with best-selling plug-ins from Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle and Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite. Plus, you’ll get free downloads and discounts as a member of the Focusrite Plug-in Collective.
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Six balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machines, and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedals or other outboard gear
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective