Spesifikasi Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio Interface (3rd Gen)
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 3rd Gen is an 18-input, 8-output USB audio interface that offers the flexibility to adapt to any recording environment. With four console-grade preamps, eight balanced line-level inputs, and four dedicated monitor outputs, no session is too big for the Scarlett 18i8.
The Scarlett 18i8 offers eight analog inputs, with four world-class preamps for pristine sound. Breathe new life into your vocal and acoustic instrument recordings with the switchable Air setting, based on the original Focusrite ISA preamp. All four preamps also feature a dedicated pad—perfect for recording hard-hitting drummers, loud guitar amps and more.
You can also track guitars and basses directly using two high-headroom instrument inputs. Record synthesizers, drum machines and more using four additional fixed-line inputs on the rear. Expand your I/O with up to eight additional channels via the built-in optical input.
CLEAR, DETAILED SOUND
The new Scarlett 18i8 is equipped with state-of-the-art 24-bit/192 kHz digital audio converters for the highest possible sound quality while recording and mixing. Check your mixes on multiple monitoring systems using four analog outputs with speaker switching technology for dual monitor setups. Or use the second set of outputs to add some analog signal processing to your mix bus for that classic studio sound.
Two independently controlled headphone outputs let you create custom mixes for multiple performers during recording sessions. A pair of virtual loopback inputs allow you to quickly monitor any combination of hardware input and software playback channels, saving you time setting up mixes.
The Scarlett 18i8 also comes bundled together with all of the creative tools you need to create your own music. Start recording quickly with two popular digital audio workstations (DAWs): Ableton Live Lite or Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Both are packed with powerful editing tools and for tine-tuning your performance.
Produce professional-sounding tracks with your choice of XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments. Tap into an endless source of inspiration with a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription, where you can access millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, loops, presets and more.
Put the finishing touches on your track with best-selling plug-ins from Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle and Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite. Plus, you’ll get free downloads and discounts as a member of the Focusrite Plug-in Collective.
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Eight balanced line inputs for connecting synthesizers, drum machine and other line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Four monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
|UNIT WEIGHT||3.4 lb|
|NUMBER OF INPUTS||18|
|INPUT CONNECTORS||Optical, XLR Combo Jack TRS|
|NUMBER OF OUTPUTS||8|
|OUTPUT CONNECTORS||1/4-inch TRS, Digital RCA|
|NUMBER OF PREAMPS||4|
|MIDI CONNECTIONS||In, Out|
|MAXIMUM SAMPLING RATE||192 kHz|
|DIGITAL FORMAT||ADAT, S/PDIF|