Behringer SB 78A Condenser Cardioid Microphone
The Behringer SB 78A Condenser Cardioid Microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! These professional-quality condenser microphones are designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable patterns, and its brilliant frequency SB 78A is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty construction SB 78A is the only microphone your studio will ever need.
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They’re the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. SB 78A mics are capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of their wider, flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your SB 78A using any phantom power equipped Behringer XENYX mixer, plus enjoy the benefits of the state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
The SB 78A condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). SB 78A mics deliver an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response, with ruler-flat frequency response, and a slight boost in the presence range. The SB 78A has two selectable pickup patterns for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds. SB 78A truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency.
The SB 78A microphone is designed to be your go-to condenser mics for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand all the rigors of those late-night recording marathons – and the included carrying case ensures they always travel in safety and style.
- Condenser cardioid microphone
- Smooth mid-frequency presence rises for excellent voice, and acoustic guitars
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your performance cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany