Spesifikasi Alto TS312S 2000 Watt 12" Active Subwoofer
Alto TS312S 2000 Watt 12" Active Subwoofer
Feel like your sound is lacking that extra something? The Alto TS312S Active Subwoofer is the answer. Extend the bass response of virtually any speaker. Computer optimised to ensure only ultra-clear audio, the TS312S delivers every single time. An onboard peak 2000 Watt amplifier is powerful enough to rattle any venue. While built-in thermal, transducer, and clip limiting mean you're always protected. You'll sound loud and clear no matter how hard you push.
The TS312S doesn't waste energy. So you won't have to either. Constructed from a dense wood-composite, the TS312S Sub is ultra-strong and resonant-free. Meaning your sound isn't wasted as cabinet vibration. Giving you the sonic impact you need.
Meet your match
You've got a quality PA system. Now get the quality sub to match. With crystal-clear low-end reproduction. And enough power to make sure you'll be heard. The TS312S is the ideal tool for extending your bass possibilities.
A sub needs to blend seamlessly into a speaker configuration. And that's exactly what the TS312S does. With six selectable output modes, this sub has enough DSP to be tailored to any arrangement. Ensuring that your arrangement's frequency response and crossover frequency are adjusted to get the best out of your sound.
- 12-inch driver with high-temperature, long-throw voice coil
- Amplifier: 1000 W continuous, 2000 W peak Class D power
- XLR outputs with six discreet output modes for ideal matching with companion speaker
- Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Integrated 35mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Output Power: 2000 W peal, 1000 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 12'' (305 mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz – 95 Hz (-3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz – 110 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: x2 XLR / 1/4'' (6.35 mm) inputs, x2 XLR outputs, IEC power cable input
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, DSP output mode switch with LED, polarity-reverse switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110 – 120, 220 – 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 1000 W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110 – 120 V) or T5AL AC250V (220 – 240 V)
- Dimensions: 17.9'' x 18.1'' x 19.9'' / 456 x 459 x 505 mm
- Weight: 55.12 lbs / 25 kg