The UR28M interface delivers high-resolution audio with striking clarity. Connecting via USB 2.0, the DSP-powered console features digital and analog I/O with D-Pre mic preamps.Designed for easy access to controls and connectors, the UR28Ms console comes with a single prominent output volume knob for individually controlling the levels of one of three stereo output pairs or the levels of six outputs simultaneously.
You can also select between three monitoring mixes set up in the dspMixFx mixer or Cubase which is routed to the selected outputs. Several smaller rotary knobs to control signal levels of inputs 1 and 2 and the levels of the two headphone outputs. while further dedicated switches for inputs 1 and 2 allow you to employ 48 volt phantom power, 26 dB signal attenuation and connecting high-impedance instruments.
Other controls include the Dim button for attenuating all line output signals by 20 dB, the Mono button and the Mute button for muting the selected output signal. Four-segment LED meterings for the inputs and the output are also available on the UR28M console.
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 4 in and 6 out plus stereo input for reference source
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and four Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip additionally included
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with DIM, Mono, and Mute fed by a 3x3 monitoring matrix
- Cubase AI 6 music production software included