Spesifikasi Jackson X Series Soloist SLATX7 QM MS, Trans Blue Burst
Jackson X Series Soloist SLATX7 QM MS, Trans Blue Burst
Multi-scale 7-string for High-speed, Down-tuned Performance
The Jackson X Series Soloist SLATX7 QM MS 7-string electric guitar is built for high-speed, down-tuned playing, by virtue of its multi-scale 25.5"–27" scale length. The SLATX7 QM MS’s poplar body yields a thick, growling tone with defined mids, and Jackson Blade humbuckers further accentuate this axe’s depth and clarity. Beyond that, this 7-string guitar’s extended range ensures that you have plenty of low-end power at your disposal. If you’re in search of a formidable 7-string electric guitar, you’ll love the Jackson X Series Soloist SLATX7 QM MS!
Ergonomic multi-scale fingerboard for low-drag playability
Multi-scale necks are tailor-made for down-tuned and technical playing. Their scale length is longer on the bass side of the instrument and shorter on the treble side, yielding better intonation, consistent tension, and equal attack between strings.
Jackson humbuckers deliver massive tone
To match the X Series Soloist SLATX7 QM MS’s amazing performance, Jackson turned to a time-tested pair of their Blade pickups. When it comes to modern rock and cutting-edge metal, you just can’t beat the sound of these Jackson humbuckers. Take command of the deep, thunderous lows and brilliant highs you need to stand out in the mix. One second, you can hold down the rhythm with thick, chunky chords, and the next, flip your axe into high gear and tear into a solo. Simply put, this is the sound the music you love was built on.
Your weapon of choice
From Def Leppard’s Phil Collen and Rick Savage to James Root of Slipknot and Stone Sour to Derrick Green of Sepultura (just to name a few), some of the most formidable axe-slingers in rock have used Jackson guitars to generate their fretboard fireworks — for good reason! Jackson guitars are designed from the ground up for monster tone, amazing playability, and rock-solid reliability every time they take the stage or hit the studio.
- A performance-built 7-string electric guitar made for metal and rock
- Jackson humbuckers deliver deep, thunderous lows and brilliant highs
- Multi-scale 25.5"–27" scale length is tailor-made for down-tuned and technical playing
- 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard yields ultra-fast playability
- Neck-through construction with scarf joint exhibits incredible resonance and sustain
- Staggered individual saddles ensure proper intonation
- Black hardware for down-to-business visuals
- Number of Strings 7
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape X Series Soloist
- Body Material Poplar
- Top Material Quilted Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Trans Blue Burst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Speed Neck
- Radius 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay Offset Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 24, Jumbo Nickel
- Scale Length 25.5"-27", Multi-scale
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Nut Material Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece Staggered Individual Saddles
- Tuners Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Jackson Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Jackson Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch