Spesifikasi Epiphone EB 3 Bass Guitar, Cherry
Epiphone EB 3 Bass Guitar, Cherry
A Classic Bass Design and a Great Value!
The Epiphone EB-3 solidbody Four-string bass gives you big tone and fast playability, thanks to its combination of a long-scale set-neck design, SG-style double-cutaway body, and dual-pickup configuration. The EB-3 bass's mahogany body is equipped with a heavy-duty bridge, a Sidewinder bridge pickup, and an NYT Bass mini-humbucker for maximum sustain and a range of great tones. The mahogany neck is slim and comfortable, and its rosewood fingerboard includes classy trapezoid inlays. Sure, it's a very affordable instrument but the EB-3 is also a great-playing tone monster of a bass!
Rich tone, courtesy of mahogany
The EB-3 bass sports a mahogany body for exceptional sustain and a powerful, bassy voice. And with a pair of humbucking pickups, you'll get a wide variety of warm, mellow tones from the EB-3 bass. But don't think that the EB-3 bass stays back in the mix - crank the volume and tone controls, and you can shape the sound of the dual humbuckers however you need to hold down the rhythm.
Long scale tone and sustain
While most SG-style bass guitars boasted short-scale necks, the EB-3 sports a long-scale mahogany neck for classic bass tone with a ton of vibe. The longer scale allows low frequencies to develop fully, give you a rock-solid punch and focus that you - and your amplifier - will love. And the sustain is sweet too!
A classic Epiphone bass
In the mid-'60s, the EB-3 "SG" bass was the only bass being produced by Epiphone. And they must have gotten it right on the first try, because the EB-3 bass became a favorite of rock icons like Bill Wyman of The Rolling Stones, Jack Bruce from Cream, and John Entwistle from The Who. This EB-3 bass gives you the vintage vibe and feel of the original, without the vintage price tag.
Epiphone EB-3 Four-string Bass Guitar Features:
- Four-string "SG" bass, with a longer scale length for more tonal depth and body
- Color: Cherry
- Classic "SG" body style, the first electric bass style produced by Epiphone
- Mahogany body and neck provide exceptional sustain and wonderfully warm bass response
- Sidewinder humbucking pickup in the neck position and NYT Bass mini-humbucker at the bridge capture organic and vintage-sounding tone that's suitable for a variety of musical styles
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SG
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Stoptail
- Tuners: Chrome with Clover buttons
- Neck Pickup: Sidewinder Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: NYT Bass Mini Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way rotary pickup switch
- Strings: .045-.105