Spesifikasi Laney R410 4x10 Bass Amp Cabinet
Laney R410 4x10 Bass Amp Cabinet
The Laney R410 is a multi-speaker cabinet which is a perfect match for the R500H solid-state amplifier head, or indeed any other amplifier that requires a cabinet of medium proportion and excellent projection. The 4 x 10 format is ideal for musicians seeking the tonal authority that a multi-speaker setup offers without the extra weight of some larger speaker sizes and cabs.
A Wall Of Sound
The RB410 includes 4 x 10'' custom drivers delivering a total of 400 watts RMS, providing you with a commanding presence on stage or in the practice room. The triple ported design gives extended low-end response while the high frequency horn provides the top-end sizzle, which is also switchable should you require a little high frequency attenuation. The solid construction ensures good tonal projection and leaves you with a cabinet made to bring the very best out of whichever amplifier you choose to use with it.
Road Ready Performance
The Laney R410 4x10 Bass Amp Cabinet is constructed with metal corner protectors and durable vinyl covering to offer protection when at the gig and in transit. Its recessed handles also ensure comfortable lifting. This cabinet will withstand the rigours of gigging and provide you with a durable and commanding match for your amplifier setup.
- 4 x 10'' custom-designed drivers capable of delivering 400 watts RMS
- Triple-ported cabinet gives extra low-end extension
- Switchable high-frequency horn
- Recessed carry handles and corner protection
- Cabinet Design: Black Metal Corners, Cloth Grille, Side Handles And Rubber Feet
- Drivers: 4 x 10 Inch Custom Drivers & Switchable HF Horn
- Frequency Response: 50hz - 4khz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Inputs: 2x Speakon Inputs
- Packed Dimensions (H x W x D mm): 720 x 675 x 505
- Power: 400 Watts Rms
- Sensitivity: 98 Db/W @1m
- Unit Dims - For Int. Case (H x W x D mm): 579 x 579 x 403
- Weight: 31 Kg Packed, 29 Kg Unit
- Ports: Triple Rear Ported